My sisters and I stayed at this hotel this past Friday . The room itself was nice, but was very disappointed with the blankets on the bed. When it was time to go to bed, I pulled down the bedspread and noticed a few black spots. After looking at them I found out that it was black woollies on the blanket. I thought that since I brought a lint remover roller, that I would remove them , and when I did start to roll it , I looked at the roller sheet and there were big long hairs all over it. Every time I rolled it there was more and more hairs on it . I was totally disgusted. The blanket was so thin that you could just about see through it. It was so old.
If I had one of these blankets at home , it would have gone to the garbage. My sister was going to sleep in the other bed , so I decided to look at her blanket. She had a newer type blanket on her bed , but when I looked at it , it was full of holes. These are rooms that were suppose to be renovated .
I wouldn't dare pull the blanket up over me , just slept with the top sheet.
The bathroom was very small and was in the shape of an L . It was very hard to get in there. Thank God I wasn't a big person. There was a couple of hairs on the tub, and the toilet didn't flush properly. Every time you flushed , you had to take the tank cover off and fix the ball inside. It was quite the experience , let me tell you. One other thing is that it was really cold in there , drafty!!
When we checked out I told the lady at the desk about the blankets and toilet, but she didn't really do any thing for us. I thought she may have reduced the bill or offered us another stay sometime , but in another room. Maybe one that was a little more updated. Don't know what the others are like but I wasn't really impressed . We have stayed at other hotels on the Island , and this one had to be the worst !!!! The only good things are that it had a big kitchen and had a sofa bed in the room. Don't plan on staying there again anytime soon !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful property is newly-renovated (2010) to meet the needs of all travelers to Prince Edward Island. Standard rooms, standard suites, and jacuzzi suites are available. Continental breakfast and free wi-fi are included. On-site restaurant/pub is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canada`s Best Value Hotel Charlottetown
- Canada`s Best Value Inn And Suites
- Rodd Confederation Hotel
- Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island