I was recently in PEI to watch my cousin play hockey in Summerside, but decided to meet up with some friends in Charlottetown during the weekend. I had stayed in Canada's Best in Summerside and they said their Charlottetown hotel was probably on of the better rates in town (they knew I was on a relatively tight budget). After looking around online and making a few calls I agreed with them and booked a room here.
I had asked for their best rate and they had a couple of different kind of rooms (jacuzzi, 2 queens, 2 dbls), so I went with the cheapest option (2dbls, $69). The guy on the phone said that the more expensive rooms were bigger and completely renovated, but that my room was also updated and clean. When I checked in I saw that my room was in the second building, but it was way better than I expected... definitely worth the 69 bucks. It's not 5-star living but I could definitely tell it was new carpet, flatscreen TV, etc. Suited my needs just fine!
Great location (right by Walmart, Sobeys, the Mall, and restaurants), free breakfast (waffle maker!) and a pub/bar below the lobby. Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful property is newly-renovated (2010) to meet the needs of all travelers to Prince Edward Island. Standard rooms, standard suites, and jacuzzi suites are available. Continental breakfast and free wi-fi are included. On-site restaurant/pub is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canada`s Best Value Inn And Suites
- Canada`s Best Value Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Confederation Hotel
- Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island