Room was OK. It was clean and the bathroom was nicely updated. The beds were old and hard, thank goodness there was 2! Furniture itself was outdated and past its prime anyways. But it was clean. There was a nice outdoor pool and sitting area. There was also a resturaunt on site but we ate elsewhere, We enjoyed the continental breafast in the morning, it was wonderful. You could make your own pancakes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful property is newly-renovated (2010) to meet the needs of all travelers to Prince Edward Island. Standard rooms, standard suites, and jacuzzi suites are available. Continental breakfast and free wi-fi are included. On-site restaurant/pub is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canada`s Best Value Hotel Charlottetown
- Canada`s Best Value Inn And Suites
- Rodd Confederation Hotel
- Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island