We stayed for 2 nights. Check in was a breeze and the staff were friendly. I like that we could park right in front of our room. The beds were comfortable and the air conditioning worked well. The bathroom was one of the nicest ones I've ever seen. I found the room to be very clean and updated. The pool was okay, but we couldn't find any pool towels. It's in a great location. There was a flat screen tv, microwave, sink and hair dryer. We would definately stay there again if we go back to PEI.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful property is newly-renovated (2010) to meet the needs of all travelers to Prince Edward Island. Standard rooms, standard suites, and jacuzzi suites are available. Continental breakfast and free wi-fi are included. On-site restaurant/pub is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canada`s Best Value Hotel Charlottetown
- Canada`s Best Value Inn And Suites
- Rodd Confederation Hotel
- Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island