The room was old, bed boards had chipped off paint, the washroom ceiling had mold, the tv looked like its about 30 years old, same as other appliances. The towels had stains on them. The only nice thing was the breakfast with make your own waffles. Summary - the price is low, but for the same pice I stayed in a motel in PEI, that was like 5 star hotel compared to this place. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone, and will never go myself again. They might have other renovated rooms that are in better shape, but the one we stayed in- I would be ashamed to rent to anyone a room like that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful property is newly-renovated (2010) to meet the needs of all travelers to Prince Edward Island. Standard rooms, standard suites, and jacuzzi suites are available. Continental breakfast and free wi-fi are included. On-site restaurant/pub is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canada`s Best Value Inn And Suites
- Canada`s Best Value Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Confederation Hotel
- Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island