“Great food and service! ”
Review of The Churchill Arms

The Churchill Arms
Ranked #16 of 262 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Prince Edward Island's only authentic British Pub, located in Charlottetown. Our Pub features British Style Curries and Traditional British Dishes. Join us for great Beer, Food and Service!
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We went for the butter chicken (again) and weren't disappointed. It was FANTASTIC! The service was great too. There was a power outage as we were finishing our meal and we had no cash so the server trusted us enough to leave and try and find an ATM which took about an hour. That is what customer service is all about. We'll be coming back as many times as we're back on the Island for sure.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We started our meal with the fried pepperoni appetizer and it was delicious! (And I'm not a real pepperoni fan!) We had the Butter Chicken (a curry dish) and the Guinness Steak Pie for our main courses. Both were excellent! The service was attentive and we enjoyed it all very much. If you are here in this town, be sure to make this a stop for a meal. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

My recent meal, a delicious chicken curry dish, was simply outstanding at Churchill's. I understand the restaurant/pub is one of the best in the region and the quality of the food is definitely a contributing factor. The service provided by 'Leslie' and 'Stacie' was outstanding...probably the greatest factor at this pub....it's people. Finally, the environment is exactly as it should be....a clean, wooden English pub style location with some well worn posts...frequented by it's loyal customers. I love this place and so does my better half.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We stopped by here for lunch as we were in the mood for the "traditional British food" being advertised. However, the majority of the items on the menu involved curry! Anyway, I opted for the chicken curry melt which did sound a bit bizarre but I thought I would try it. I wasn't blown away to be honest. There was certainly nothing wrong with it but garlic bread, chicken tikka masala topped with melted cheddar cheese just really didn't work. Personal taste I guess but I'm not sure that I would have got on any better with the curried chicken quesadilla either! Drop by if you like curry or fish and chips!

Reviewed July 12, 2014

So my sister and I visited Churchill Arms again last night- another great meal!! We had a young man as our server and he did a great job. I haven't seen him there before but he did a great job- clearly he was very busy- but he looked after us very well. What I did like was his appreciation for the customers Churchill's typically gets; people who are there for a good beer and a good meal with some relaxing conversation, so once our meal was done, he cleared our table and then monitored us (because many patrons linger after the meal for a bit).

AND the pub looked great for the FIFA World Cup!!!

Of course, as with all PEI restaurants, the summer requires lobster on the menu. My sister got the lobster club- simply fantastic!! and a great value as there was a ton of lobster in the sandwich. I got my typical Chip Basket then Madras Curry Veg- a win win every time!

1  Thank PawnPawn