“These reviews crazy - this place awesome, try get a table need reserve”

Red Shores Racetrack & Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether it's the thrill of live harness racing or daily simulcast action from our state-of-the-art simulcast theatres, the fun of over 200 slot machines, Blackjack or live Texas Hold 'Em Poker tables, you'll find it right here in Charlottetown at 58 Kensington Road next to the Eastlink Centre. Experience casual, contemporary dining at the all you-care-to-eat lunch or dinner buffet in the Top of the Park Dining Room where you will enjoy Island favourites such as the chef's award-winning seafood chowder! Be part of the action! RED SHORES offers unique one-of-a-kind package options for your special events, groups or conference! Just minutes from downtown with golf courses nearby! Enjoy it all in one "RED HOT" bundle of entertainment - all done Island style! You can enjoy RED SHORES even more by becoming a member of RED SHORES REWARDS; a FREE rewards program that lets you collect points while you play! Be sure to stop by the Rewards Desk for more details and to check out our new line of merchandise!
Reviewed July 30, 2012

There is always a wide array of foods and everything is nothing short of delicious. Ignore the negative reviews I assure you. I can't imagine where they are eating - really. Had family in from Ontario and they loved both the food and racing. It's a very relaxing environment and the staff is extremely professional. I would highly recommend or maybe not as the last three times in there I couldn't get a table. A reserve is highly recommended. For the price all drinks - minus alcohol, buffet, and wonderful dessert table are included.

1  Thank babywoods
There are newer reviews for Red Shores Racetrack & Casino

Reviewed July 27, 2012

The facility is very modern and nice. We ate at the track patio. The food was good and not so good. I had mussels, not any expert am pretty sure they should not be full of grit/ sand, kinda turned me off having again.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

I would not leave Charlottetown without a trip to the Red Shores Racetrack & Casino. I didn't even know I liked harness racing until I spent my first evening here. The food is excellent and the racing is so much fun - especially if you put a couple of dollars on the horses. They make it so easy and so fun. Watch some horses - win some money - have some excellent food and drink. What's not to love?

Reviewed July 13, 2012

we won some money. it was a bit crowded. easy to get to and get out of. friendly staff. races were fun to watch and wager on. there were snacks to be had at fair prices.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

We have been to many casinos and never expect to walk away with money (although that is always a nice bonus), however this casino did not even pay out enough to keep us entertained. It is tiny and a total waste of time.