The inn was alright, but just not great. Kind of tired, if you know what I mean. For breakfast, one day we were offered bacon and eggs. The next day we were offered mushroom quiche which we both turned down. More selections should have been offered.
We didn't know anything about Charlottetown and were looking for a good location. If we had it to do all over, I think we would have stayed in a Holiday Inn outside the city center at a better price. Charlottetown is just a bunch of shops. We did enjoy Founder's Hall very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Harbour House, we've combined the elegant heritage character of our property with contemporary amenities and comfortable furnishings to make you feel at home during your stay with us. Our accommodation options range from suites to rooms for those traveling on a budget, and are suitable for all types of travelers from groups and families to individuals and long-term renters. Included with your stay is a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast featuring your choice of sweet or savory hot entree and other breakfast selections. We also include free off-street parking with your stay. Need information about Charlottetown, directions to a venue, or just want to talk PEI in general? We're always available to chat. If we're not at the registration desk, we invite you to ring the desk bell and we'll come join you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Harbour House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Harbour House Hotel Charlottetown
- Heritage Harbour Hotel
- Heritage Harbour Charlottetown
- The Harbour House Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island