This property deserves the great reviews it has been getting. It's clean, charmingly decorated, well located, with ample parking provided and efficiently managed. The breakfast was excellent with a choice of eggs Benedict or pancakes served by pleasant Japanese girls (we think). At breakfast we were seated at a table for eight with other couples from BC (via Alberta), Ottawa, and two Acadian ladies from Nova Scotia. This made for great morning conversation. The only negative we can think of is that there is no elevator which could make the rooms on the upper floors problematic for people with mobility difficulties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Harbour House, we've combined the elegant heritage character of our property with contemporary amenities and comfortable furnishings to make you feel at home during your stay with us. Our accommodation options range from suites to rooms for those traveling on a budget, and are suitable for all types of travelers from groups and families to individuals and long-term renters. Included with your stay is a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast featuring your choice of sweet or savory hot entree and other breakfast selections. We also include free off-street parking with your stay. Need information about Charlottetown, directions to a venue, or just want to talk PEI in general? We're always available to chat. If we're not at the registration desk, we invite you to ring the desk bell and we'll come join you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your The Harbour House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Harbour House Hotel Charlottetown
- Heritage Harbour Hotel
- Heritage Harbour Charlottetown
- The Harbour House Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island