Of all the places we stayed at during our 2 week vacation in the Maritimes this was my wife's favorite. We warmly greeted upon our arrival and given a tour of the inn. Our room was in the back of the inn and had a small balcony overlooking the tree shaded parking lot. The 2 times we sat out it was quiet and relaxing. The room was clean and the bed linens were some of the nicest we encountered on this trip. Breakfast in the morning was very good and the comment would be the person who works the breakfast room tended to be a little intense regarding of where you sat and liked to have everyone sit together at the larger tables instead of at individual ones. So when someone sat other than were she directed them she tended to get flustered by it. We learned when she out of the room some of the guests who had been there for several days enjoyed sitting somewhere else than she had directed them. We had to leave early on our 2 morning to catch the ferry to Nova Scotia and they prepared a nice brown bag breakfast for us take along to enjoy on the ferry. So a very enjoyable stay in a centrally located inn.
The only downside we found was that the 2nd floor hallway in the afternoons and at night had a burnt rubber smell to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Harbour House, we've combined the elegant heritage character of our property with contemporary amenities and comfortable furnishings to make you feel at home during your stay with us. Our accommodation options range from suites to rooms for those traveling on a budget, and are suitable for all types of travelers from groups and families to individuals and long-term renters. Included with your stay is a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast featuring your choice of sweet or savory hot entree and other breakfast selections. We also include free off-street parking with your stay. Need information about Charlottetown, directions to a venue, or just want to talk PEI in general? We're always available to chat. If we're not at the registration desk, we invite you to ring the desk bell and we'll come join you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Harbour House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Harbour House Hotel Charlottetown
- Heritage Harbour Hotel
- Heritage Harbour Charlottetown
- The Harbour House Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island