Very Nice hotel; staff are very friendly; it is well located in the downtown area; very easy to get to from airport and well located that if one has a rental car it is easy enough to leave the downtown area.
My only issue with the hotel was that while I was there, they were hosting weddings. As we were on the room right above the ballroom we heard the music into early hours of the morning two nights in a row.
There was not much the staff could do about this off course, but they could have moved me to another room.
That said they were nice enough to adjust my bill for our lack of sleep!!!
all in all - i would recommend to anyone and would stay there myself again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you step into the grand lobby of this four and a half star hotel with its marble floors and barrel--vaulted ceilings, you will be surrounded by the historic elegance that sets Rodd Charlottetown Hotel in a class apart from all other Island hotels. Built in 1931 by CN Railways, Rodd Charlottetown features the elegance and attention to detail synonymous with the historic Canadian National Railway Hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodd Charlottetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodd Charlottetown Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Charlottetown Prince Edward Island