Older hotel with smaller rooms but very well maintained and reasonable rates. Easy walking distance to all downtown attractions and restaurants. Free outdoor parking at side of hotel which is a real plus for downtown. Nice breakfast in hotel with large menu and white linen service, other meals available and dinner theater in house at some times of year . There is a nice pool but I did not use it on this stay. My first choice of hotel when in Charlottetown for shopping or Confederation Center Theater .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you step into the grand lobby of this four and a half star hotel with its marble floors and barrel--vaulted ceilings, you will be surrounded by the historic elegance that sets Rodd Charlottetown Hotel in a class apart from all other Island hotels. Built in 1931 by CN Railways, Rodd Charlottetown features the elegance and attention to detail synonymous with the historic Canadian National Railway Hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodd Charlottetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodd Charlottetown Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Charlottetown Prince Edward Island