It was a beautiful hotel, even though obvious old, was in very well kept condition and spotlessly clean. My room had windows on two sides with a beautiful view. It was also very close to the downtown area with banks, shopping and restaurants within walking distance. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you step into the grand lobby of this four and a half star hotel with its marble floors and barrel--vaulted ceilings, you will be surrounded by the historic elegance that sets Rodd Charlottetown Hotel in a class apart from all other Island hotels. Built in 1931 by CN Railways, Rodd Charlottetown features the elegance and attention to detail synonymous with the historic Canadian National Railway Hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodd Charlottetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodd Charlottetown Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Charlottetown Prince Edward Island