We called on short notice to stay at this inn in Charlottestown. I was surprised at how pricey rooms were in this town, but this inn seemed to have the best deal when I called around ($195/night). Our room was on the first floor, clean, and well appointed. The staff was very friendly and curteous, and provided excellent restaurant recommendations. The inn is withing walking distance of the historic downtown area of town. The lobby is particularly nice with tea and coffee available all the time. I would definitely recommend this inn to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique cluster of fully restored, 4 1/2 star heritage buildings situated within the streetscape splendour of Charlottetown's National Historic District. 50 guest rooms and suites + 4 luxury condos sure to satisfy the senses of the most discriminating traveler. Choose from the 21-room Victorian Pavilion, the intimate five-room Wellington House, family-friendly townhouses business-savvy Stable House or romantic Hideaway Suites. Deluxe rooms featuring fireplace, Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub. Frommers 2004: "One of Charlottetown's very classiest addresses." Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Great George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Great George Hotel Charlottetown
- Great George Charlottetown
- Great George Hotel Charlottetown
- The Great George Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island