This place is a gem. The hotel itself has loads of charm. The rooms are totally charming and the service is incredible! The staff are friendly and very eager to make your stay as wonderful as possible. And the amenities - wonderful chocolate chip cookies, a gorgeous and warm lobby. I highly recommend this charming and wonderful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique cluster of fully restored, 4 1/2 star heritage buildings situated within the streetscape splendour of Charlottetown's National Historic District. 50 guest rooms and suites + 4 luxury condos sure to satisfy the senses of the most discriminating traveler. Choose from the 21-room Victorian Pavilion, the intimate five-room Wellington House, family-friendly townhouses business-savvy Stable House or romantic Hideaway Suites. Deluxe rooms featuring fireplace, Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub. Frommers 2004: "One of Charlottetown's very classiest addresses." Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Great George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Great George Hotel Charlottetown
- Great George Charlottetown
- Great George Hotel Charlottetown
- The Great George Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island