We were party of a larger wedding party staying at the Great George over Labour Day weekend. From the moment of our arrival until the moment we left we felt like we were at home. The welcoming atmosphere was appreciated after our long trip getting to the Island. Our hosts were helpful in all aspects of their work and made sure we had all the comforts of home.
Situated n the middle of everything we were able to enjoy all Charlottetown had to offer within walking distance.
We will certainly return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique cluster of fully restored, 4 1/2 star heritage buildings situated within the streetscape splendour of Charlottetown's National Historic District. 50 guest rooms and suites + 4 luxury condos sure to satisfy the senses of the most discriminating traveler. Choose from the 21-room Victorian Pavilion, the intimate five-room Wellington House, family-friendly townhouses business-savvy Stable House or romantic Hideaway Suites. Deluxe rooms featuring fireplace, Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub. Frommers 2004: "One of Charlottetown's very classiest addresses." Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Great George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Great George Hotel Charlottetown
- Great George Charlottetown
- Great George Hotel Charlottetown
- The Great George Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island