From the moment I arrived, I knew I'd not want to leave. The smell of freshly baked cookies enveloped the whole foyer. Check in was super easy and I was in my room in no time. The room was amazing, soft lighting, beautiful furnishings, the towels in the bathroom were actually nice, as were the Aveda toiletries. I do have to admit that it was a little noisy but nothing that would prevent me going back. The staff actually looked and sounded like they enjoyed working there, nothing was too much trouble. The extra miles taken with the cookies, fruit being readily available, chocolates and extra toiletries just added to the total enjoyment of this hotel. While there is no restaurant for dinner or lunch on site, the hotel is literally 2 minutes from the some of the most amazing restaurants, that you will want to eat at, using local produce. I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique cluster of fully restored, 4 1/2 star heritage buildings situated within the streetscape splendour of Charlottetown's National Historic District. 50 guest rooms and suites + 4 luxury condos sure to satisfy the senses of the most discriminating traveler. Choose from the 21-room Victorian Pavilion, the intimate five-room Wellington House, family-friendly townhouses business-savvy Stable House or romantic Hideaway Suites. Deluxe rooms featuring fireplace, Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub. Frommers 2004: "One of Charlottetown's very classiest addresses." Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Great George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Great George Hotel Charlottetown
- Great George Charlottetown
- Great George Hotel Charlottetown
- The Great George Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island