I am just wrapping up a week at the Great George and cannot emphasize enough what a positive experience this has been. Rachel Vidito, the General Manager and her amazing staff set a world class standard for customer service, combined with accomodations and a setting that supposed 5 star hotels could learn something from.
I had the privilege of meeting the owner, Kevin Murphy whose vision to create this unique property and set a new benchmark for the lost art of true customer service must be applauded.
Do not hesitate to experience staying here; I guarantee you will be as impressed as I have been. I have never written a review on any hotel in my life; but felt compelled to "spread the word" on this piece of paradise....and I will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique cluster of fully restored, 4 1/2 star heritage buildings situated within the streetscape splendour of Charlottetown's National Historic District. 50 guest rooms and suites + 4 luxury condos sure to satisfy the senses of the most discriminating traveler. Choose from the 21-room Victorian Pavilion, the intimate five-room Wellington House, family-friendly townhouses business-savvy Stable House or romantic Hideaway Suites. Deluxe rooms featuring fireplace, Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub. Frommers 2004: "One of Charlottetown's very classiest addresses." Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Great George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Great George Hotel Charlottetown
- Great George Charlottetown
- Great George Hotel Charlottetown
- The Great George Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island