I had a very enjoyable experience at the hotel. It is certainly not a luxury hotel but is very clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Close to University of P.E.I. 15 minute walk or you can take the bus # 1 (bus stop right outside hotel!) and you'll be downtown in about 10 minutes. Breakfast service is all I needed but if you are still hungry there is a Tim Hortons & McDonald's a few meters away from the hotel. Will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A New Level of Comfort - Comfort Inn Charlottetown is completely renovated, new lobby and breakfast room now serving free HOT breakfast. Only minutes away from gorgeous sandy beaches, the Newly Renovated Comfort Inn(R) is in a prime location providing easy access to Historic Downtown Charlottetown, Founders Hall, Charlottetown Mall, Confederation Landing and the Confederation Centre of the Arts. Business travellers appreciate the hotel's free Wifi and complimentary business centre. Close proximity to the University of Prince Edward Island, Atlantic Veterinary College, West Royalty Industrial Park, Diagnostic Chemicals and BioVectra. Brand new guest rooms at this pet-friendly Charlottetown hotel feature cable television, hair dryers, Truly Yours Bedding, coffee makers and ironing equipment. Proud to be 100% non smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Charlottetown
- Comfort Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
- Charlottetown Comfort Inn