Nice hotel to stay at. Room was clean and the staff was friendly. I was there for a week and never had any issues with parking or getting anywhere and I added a night at the end of my stay without a reservation and it was no issue at all.
Room was large and comfortable and easy to get around in.
The staff was very friendly and there’s a breakfast offered every morning that was pretty good. Location was good. Close to a number of restaurants and shopping, and a short cab or drive from downtown Charlottetown.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A New Level of Comfort - Comfort Inn Charlottetown is completely renovated, new lobby and breakfast room now serving free HOT breakfast. Only minutes away from gorgeous sandy beaches, the Newly Renovated Comfort Inn(R) is in a prime location providing easy access to Historic Downtown Charlottetown, Founders Hall, Charlottetown Mall, Confederation Landing and the Confederation Centre of the Arts. Business travellers appreciate the hotel's free Wifi and complimentary business centre. Close proximity to the University of Prince Edward Island, Atlantic Veterinary College, West Royalty Industrial Park, Diagnostic Chemicals and BioVectra. Brand new guest rooms at this pet-friendly Charlottetown hotel feature cable television, hair dryers, Truly Yours Bedding, coffee makers and ironing equipment. Proud to be 100% non smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Charlottetown
- Comfort Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
- Charlottetown Comfort Inn