On a recent trip to Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island we stayed at the Comfort Inn.
The staff were very freindly and helpful on check-in and when we asked about directions and other questions we had. We had a clean comfortable room and we enjoyed the breakfast in the morning.
We would recomend this hotel while staying in Charlottetown and is in a good location as close to the main highway and to all shopping malls and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A New Level of Comfort - Comfort Inn Charlottetown is completely renovated, new lobby and breakfast room now serving free HOT breakfast. Only minutes away from gorgeous sandy beaches, the Newly Renovated Comfort Inn(R) is in a prime location providing easy access to Historic Downtown Charlottetown, Founders Hall, Charlottetown Mall, Confederation Landing and the Confederation Centre of the Arts. Business travellers appreciate the hotel's free Wifi and complimentary business centre. Close proximity to the University of Prince Edward Island, Atlantic Veterinary College, West Royalty Industrial Park, Diagnostic Chemicals and BioVectra. Brand new guest rooms at this pet-friendly Charlottetown hotel feature cable television, hair dryers, Truly Yours Bedding, coffee makers and ironing equipment. Proud to be 100% non smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Charlottetown
- Comfort Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
- Charlottetown Comfort Inn