All reviews sutherland house main building free hot breakfast nice room front desk staff within walking distance coffee maker mini fridge would stay here again bed was very comfortable king suite stayed two nights breakfast room cookies poland downtown triangle
Selected filters
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

This is a great location to walk to the downtown sights and shops. We stayed in a back annex building that was a house. We had a den with small kitchen and a bed room. This is a very nice Quality Inn with tons if extra ambience. Ask the front desk for the history it is so interesting. Very helpful staff and great breakfast.

Trip type: Traveled with family
peitraveller21, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your stay! We are so glad you enjoyed the ambience of our Annex! Our hotel is rich in History I am glad your enjoyed your stay and our downtown location. I will share your review with our team! We look forward on seeing you on your next trip to the Island!

Reviewed July 18, 2016

Stayed here with husband and kids on a family vacation. The location was great. Free wifi and a good full breakfast included. On the evening of July 7th, we were in a panic because my son's stuffy was missing and we were afraid it was collected along with the sheets when the bed was changed. The two staff at the front desk jumped into action right away and searched the laundry room. We later found the stuffy in the room and apologized for the panic, but I was so impressed with the actions of the front desk staff and hope their customer service is recognized.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
peitraveller21, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. I will share you wonderful comments with my team! We have a Staff Ballot Box where everyone enters ballots for each other and from guests comments. I will find out who was working during your stay and enter ballots for them to win the monthly prizes. We look forward to seeing you the next time your are on the Island!

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

What you need to know:

1. The rooms were fairly clean and a good size.

2. You are only a few blocks from downtown. It took me 5 minutes to walk there.

3. There is no pool, however the front desk will give you a pass to UPEI pool. (About 5 min drive)

4. Free breakfast...it does that trick, but it seemed like there was no one there taking care of it.

5. Overall this place did the trick, would I stay there again?

Maybe, that would depend on the rate.

Trip type: Traveled with family
peitraveller21, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad your enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the Sutherland house, very nice and extremely quiet. Great stay , I would recommend this hotel to anyone, it is close to the waterfront within walking distance. Staff are very friendly and a great free breakfast included. Rooms were spacious and clean.

Trip type: Traveled with family
peitraveller21, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay! We are thrilled you enjoyed your time with us and our amazing team! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Island!

Reviewed July 8, 2016

Clean and reliable. Sofa bed in our room needs a new mattress, but we have found that in most hotels the sofa bed can use a new mattress. If you need to wash a few things,you can use the coin operated washer and dryer that they have in another building across the small parking lot. The young woman at the registration desk (Ashley) was extremely helpful in sorting out my registration mix ups.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
peitraveller21, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am so glad Ashley was helpful during your visit. I am sorry you did not find the sofa bed comfortable. We replaced all mattresses on our sofa beds a few months ago but as you stated they are not the most comfortable in the best condition. I am glad you were able to take advantage of our onsite laundry.