Booked this hotel the day before I arrived.
This hotel in right in downtown Charlottetown PEI which makes it perfect for walking to most restaurants, clubs and the harbour.
We arrived about 8:00 pm. We booked the day before. Check in was extremely quick and friendly. Right at the counter is a map of downtown Charlottetown. There is an elevator. I had requested two beds and a cot. The cot was not in the room but I called down and received it promptly. The room was large and so was the bathroom. It was very clean. This is my pet peeve so I check carefully. The sheets and mattresses were comfortable. There was a desk, small table with two chairs, small fridge and coffee and tea and still room for the cot.
The air conditioner worked properly so you could turn it to a comfortable temperature and it stayed there. The hotel was fairly full however we did not hear noise from the hallway.
The parking lot surrounds the hotel so you are a 1 minute walk to your car.
We stayed two nights.
At check out the bill came with an extra 15.00 for the cot per day. This didn't surprise me however when I booked the room I asked for a quote for 2 beds and a cot and the bill was 15.00 over that amount. I inquired at the front desk and explained what I was quoted. The desk attendant called the manager and by the time I came down for bfkt there was a new bill with the cot charge removed.
There is a restaurant in this hotel. We only ate there for bfk. It was ok. We had to send the oatameal my grandson ordered back because it was really bad but we had bacon and eggs and they were ok. Nothing fancy but you couldn't find friendlier servers.
This was a very good basic hotel that was very clean. Exactly what you need if you are sightseeing and are not expecting 5 star pampering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn & Suites Downtown is located in the heart of Charlottetown just a short walk to many local attractions, including the Confederation Centre of the Arts, Province House, the waterfront, shopping and restaurants. The Charlottetown Driving Park & Casino are only a five minute drive. The Charlottetown Boardwalk meanders along the shoreline, allowing visitors to stroll along its pathways, relax on a park bench or enjoy a picnic on the water. Stay with us we provide FREE of charge: free Hot Breakfast Buffet, free WIFI, free coffee station in lobby, free Parking and Business Centre. We also offer guests free CARI Pool passes featuring two pools, waterslide, diving boards & fitness room a five minute drive from the hotel. We are a 30 minute drive from Anne of Green Gables Historic site and the famous Cavendish Beach. Our Award winning Golf courses are a short drive away and a must while on our beautiful Island. Quality service and Quality rates stay with us while on PEI! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Charlottetown
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Inn Charlottetown
- Charlottetown Quality Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites Downtown Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island