We just experienced hat was probably the shabbiest "hotel" environment of our vacationing lives. Our family of four anticipated a comfortable and clean room at this Rodd hotel but got much worse. To name a few deficits: furniture was scratched and marked, sofa bed was broken, shower rod was rusty, stairwells were dirty and not swept, windows were marked & dirty, toliet seat would not lift, there were no parking spaces available to us on one evening because of a public function taking place at the hotel, no shower caps were provided or available at the front desk, there were stains on one of the velux blankets ( not cleaned), and to top it all off- there were extreme changes in the water temperature while the shower was running, with a lot of "knocking" of pipes from adjoining pipes. For the same cost, we have stayed at hotels in other Atlantic Canada cities and had superlative service and quality accommodations. This was a total rip-off for the price of $133.00 paid per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodd Royalty is conveniently located 5 minutes from the downtown core of Charlottetown and within walking distance to Charlottetown's shopping centers. Families especially love this accommodation's glass enclosed indoor saltwater pool and one of Prince Edward Island's largest indoor waterslide -- 105 ft. of fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodd Royalty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodd Royalty Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Royalty Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island