The hotel is pretty good and clean. I could not enjoy all the amenities as I went to work, but loved the experience. Beds were perfect (really great) specially after a long day of work, I had the opportunity to have a great sleep. Little details everywhere that makes a great difference.
But what really was amaizing was the great service of everyone, everywhere in the hotel.
I travel all the time in Canada, and this is by far a great surprise for the Price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodd Royalty is conveniently located 5 minutes from the downtown core of Charlottetown and within walking distance to Charlottetown's shopping centers. Families especially love this accommodation's glass enclosed indoor saltwater pool and one of Prince Edward Island's largest indoor waterslide -- 105 ft. of fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodd Royalty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodd Royalty Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Royalty Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island