I read the reviews and was scared- I got this place at a decent corporate rate and everything else in Charlottetown for the night was twice as much....so we went not expecting much! It turned out to be fine, very quiet room, we actually had french doors out into the banquet room which was kinda weird, but after assurance that there was nothing going on in the banquet room we accepted the room. Which was comfortable if with rather soft beds. It was clean. The pool was packed with young kids so my companions daughter was the only one who ventured in there and be aware the water slide is not open all the time I think it's like 9-11 and 7-9 are the water slide hours. Other than that for the price I got $96 it was an excellent location, quiet spot, and easy check in and out. I would reccomend this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodd Royalty is conveniently located 5 minutes from the downtown core of Charlottetown and within walking distance to Charlottetown's shopping centers. Families especially love this accommodation's glass enclosed indoor saltwater pool and one of Prince Edward Island's largest indoor waterslide -- 105 ft. of fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodd Royalty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodd Royalty Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Royalty Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island