we stayed here for two nights for a hockey tournament. The property was easy to find and had ample parking. Check in was quick easy friendly. The elevator is slow and small. This hotel is cut up into many wings but it was easy to find out room. The room itself was nice. Bathroom was tiny. The room was clean and bed was very comfortable. My only complaint was that our particular room look directly at the roof. I mean 3 feet away was the roof and you could not see anything else. The hot breakfast buffet was above any other I have seen. Check out was quick. The staff was friendly. I would certainly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodd Royalty is conveniently located 5 minutes from the downtown core of Charlottetown and within walking distance to Charlottetown's shopping centers. Families especially love this accommodation's glass enclosed indoor saltwater pool and one of Prince Edward Island's largest indoor waterslide -- 105 ft. of fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodd Royalty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodd Royalty Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Royalty Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island