This was our 2nd stay at the Dundee Arms Annex and we were very satisfied with our choice again. The service at the front desk was great, and the food was exceptional - so nice to just take a few steps to eat our meals! Our room with a king size bed was nicely updated and met our needs perfectly with small refrigerator and microwave. Loved the oversized shower! We enjoyed the close proximity to downtown Charlottetown and being able to take nice long walks in Victoria Park. This will be our first choice for future PEI travel plans!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic business district on quiet safe street in olde Charlottetown. This 1903 Queen Anne Inn and modern Annex have been welcoming guests for 46 years. 22 guest rooms, featuring private baths, colored televisions,free high speed wireless internet, telephones, air conditioning, non smoking atmosphere and guest parking. Award winning Dining Room, Lounge and a beautiful outdoor patio. Highly maintained property offering friendly personal service. Recommended by CAA/AAA and "Where to Eat in Canada" Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Dundee Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundee Arms Hotel Charlottetown
- Dundee Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island