“An adorable Inn”
Review of Dundee Arms Inn

Dundee Arms Inn
Ranked #14 of 24 Hotels in Charlottetown
Reviewed February 8, 2011

I spent amazing time there. The rooms were soooooooooo sute and staff were kind and friendly. I will stay in there next time I go to PEI again!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
3  Thank mm524

Reviewed January 6, 2011

If a romantic getaway is what you are looking for , then this is the place. Rooms are extremely charming and have all the amenities for modern travelers, with old world charm. We will definitely be returning soon.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rleblanc
Reviewed December 10, 2010

I stayed in two different rooms and they were both wonderful! The staff were very friendly - food was good - rooms were cozy and romantic. Oh, and breakfast was delicious!!! Can't wait to go back!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Swood065
Reviewed October 20, 2010

This is the first time that my wife and I elected to stay in an "Inn" type of lodging. To say that the experience met our expectations would be an understatement. We were looking for quiet, location, safety, ambiance, and amenities at a reasonable value and we received it. From our first contact through telephone reservation to our early departure on Sunday when they went out of their way to provide us with fresh perked coffee and fresh baked muffins ( we left before they started to serve breakfast) we had no complaints. Next time I think I may try one of their larger rooms - although what I had was more that we needed. As two adults looking for a break on a weekend this was made to order.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank b0b_17
Reviewed October 12, 2010

We normally stay at Starwood or other chain mainine hotels. This time we wanted a quaint change and the Dundee delivered. My family & I loved the charm of this Inn and its location to downtown and the area. Carrying heavy bags upstairs as tricky but once there was worth it. Fans in the room to help keep cool would be nice as we could only get cool with windowsn open and then heard all the street noise and crows. The front desk manager could use some training on the area as he wasnt much help but we stayed for the charm of the Inn and that delivered perfectly.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank DGSSpeedyCreek
Reviewed October 4, 2010

My friends and I just returned from a girls weekend in Charlottetown where we stayed (for the second year in a row) in the main Inn at the Dundee Arms. It is a wonderful Inn in a fabulously central location close to all that Charlottetown has to offer. The rooms are clean, well appointed and have great perks (Aveda products in the HUGE bathrooms and complimentary full breakfast in the off season). The front desk staff are personable and professional and extend a warm Island greeting to all of their guests. The manager (Pat Sands) is front and center of the operation and makes all her guests feel welcome and comfortable. The dining room and pub are both popular destinations for locals and non-locals alike with tasty and well priced offerings. Whatever your reason for visiting Charlottetown, I would highly recommend this lovely Inn.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 30, 2010

My brother and I with our spouses just returned from Dundee Arms Inn and had a wonderful weekend.My brother & husband were on business.My sister-in-law and I got to enjoy the surroundings.
I read some reviews and not sure if some of these people got it mixed up with somewhere else.
We stayed for 3 nights in the annex it was clean bright with lots of room.
We ate breakfast all 3 mornings and enjoyed everything.We ate supper there 2 nights and enjoyed everything.The Thanksgiving dinner menu looks delicious.
The staff was very friendly.
It has location to downtown.
I can't wait to go back in warmer weather and enjoy their patio dinning.
This will be my place to stay next time I am in Charlottetown .

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business