If you are travelling to Charlottetown, there is no better place to stay than the Dundee Arms.
As I was stepping out of my taxi, the night manager opened the front door to welcome me. Throughout my stay, every one of the staff treated me like family - and they couldn't do enough for me. I had a spacious room with a king-sized bed, huge shower, and all the other pieces. The pub served amazing food at reasonable prices. I was surprised to find a complimentary breakfast with fruit, yogurt, toast, muffins, cereal, and eggs and a lady begging to refill your coffee and juice. Close to the business area, close to the heart of the city - I know where I'm staying the next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic business district on quiet safe street in olde Charlottetown. This 1903 Queen Anne Inn and modern Annex have been welcoming guests for 46 years. 22 guest rooms, featuring private baths, colored televisions,free high speed wireless internet, telephones, air conditioning, non smoking atmosphere and guest parking. Award winning Dining Room, Lounge and a beautiful outdoor patio. Highly maintained property offering friendly personal service. Recommended by CAA/AAA and "Where to Eat in Canada" Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dundee Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundee Arms Hotel Charlottetown
- Dundee Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island