We and six of our friends stayed for 4 nights. The staff was very helpful in assigning rooms in the Annex. Those rooms are a little "dark" but well appointed and housekeeping staff were efficient and thorough. The dining facilities are excellent - we ate breakfasts and 2 dinners on the terrace. The servers could not have been more helpful and attentive and the food was very good. The Inn is very well located for walking around Charlottetown. This is a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic business district on quiet safe street in olde Charlottetown. This 1903 Queen Anne Inn and modern Annex have been welcoming guests for 46 years. 22 guest rooms, featuring private baths, colored televisions,free high speed wireless internet, telephones, air conditioning, non smoking atmosphere and guest parking. Award winning Dining Room, Lounge and a beautiful outdoor patio. Highly maintained property offering friendly personal service. Recommended by CAA/AAA and "Where to Eat in Canada" Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Dundee Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundee Arms Hotel Charlottetown
- Dundee Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island