From the moment we stepped through the front door of this charming inn we were welcomed and made to feel at home. Our room in the annex was spacious and extremely clean. We loved the colors and the design of the room, especially the way the beautiful sliding screens hid the frig and microwave. Our only complaint was around "temperature control": the AC was rather noisy and although the beds were very comfortable, we had only a sheet and a duvet; with one we were too cold and with both we were too hot. A light blanket would have been welcome.
We were given a 10% off coupon for dinner at check in and used it that evening in the dining room which was quite busy. There seemed to be only one waitress but she was calm, efficient and gracious and we very much enjoyed our 3 course Autumn Flavors dinner. We will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic business district on quiet safe street in olde Charlottetown. This 1903 Queen Anne Inn and modern Annex have been welcoming guests for 46 years. 22 guest rooms, featuring private baths, colored televisions,free high speed wireless internet, telephones, air conditioning, non smoking atmosphere and guest parking. Award winning Dining Room, Lounge and a beautiful outdoor patio. Highly maintained property offering friendly personal service. Recommended by CAA/AAA and "Where to Eat in Canada" Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Dundee Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundee Arms Hotel Charlottetown
- Dundee Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island