I was in PEI for business in the middle of November and was lucky enough to have been booking into the Dundee Arms Inn. What a wonderful experience!
From the beautifully appointed rooms to the extra fluffy pillows, no little item was over looked.
I had forgotten my tooth brush at home and I happened to mention it to Ian and when I returned to my room that evening, a new toothbrush awaited me!
Dining at the Dundee is a royal treat... food is spectacular and the presentation is beyond compare. I would heartily recommend staying at the Dundee weather it be for business or pleasure.... You can't go wrong.
Service is wonderful, the people are warm and engaging and you even recieve a gingersnap snowflake cookie on your pillow at night.
Thanks to Everyone at the Dundee... Especially Pat, Ian and Chef Patrick for making my trip a huge success!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic business district on quiet safe street in olde Charlottetown. This 1903 Queen Anne Inn and modern Annex have been welcoming guests for 46 years. 22 guest rooms, featuring private baths, colored televisions,free high speed wireless internet, telephones, air conditioning, non smoking atmosphere and guest parking. Award winning Dining Room, Lounge and a beautiful outdoor patio. Highly maintained property offering friendly personal service. Recommended by CAA/AAA and "Where to Eat in Canada" Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dundee Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundee Arms Hotel Charlottetown
- Dundee Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island