We had a room in the annex which was fine, although we thought overpriced. The room is a bit dark and the bathroom light does glow through the sliding storage area which is a problem for someone trying to sleep. The real issue is the fluctuating water temperature and pressure in the shower. I know they must be aware of this problem since I have seen comments in previous reviews. This is not a minor problem, but a severe problem which could be very dangerous. I hope they will give it the proper attention. I would not stay there again until this is remedied.
We did not eat the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic business district on quiet safe street in olde Charlottetown. This 1903 Queen Anne Inn and modern Annex have been welcoming guests for 46 years. 22 guest rooms, featuring private baths, colored televisions,free high speed wireless internet, telephones, air conditioning, non smoking atmosphere and guest parking. Award winning Dining Room, Lounge and a beautiful outdoor patio. Highly maintained property offering friendly personal service. Recommended by CAA/AAA and "Where to Eat in Canada" Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dundee Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundee Arms Hotel Charlottetown
- Dundee Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island