The Dundee Arms provided us with great accomodations for a two night stop-over in Charlottetown on our way to our seaside cottage. The Inn was clean, the room was lovely-very comfortable king-sized bed, crisp linens and spacious bathroom. The restaurant provided us with a choice of indoor dining or a comfortable (spacious) patio setting. The menu offered variety and was tasty and well-priced. The location was within easy walking distance to the downtown. All in all a very good experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic business district on quiet safe street in olde Charlottetown. This 1903 Queen Anne Inn and modern Annex have been welcoming guests for 46 years. 22 guest rooms, featuring private baths, colored televisions,free high speed wireless internet, telephones, air conditioning, non smoking atmosphere and guest parking. Award winning Dining Room, Lounge and a beautiful outdoor patio. Highly maintained property offering friendly personal service. Recommended by CAA/AAA and "Where to Eat in Canada" Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Dundee Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundee Arms Hotel Charlottetown
- Dundee Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island