This was our first stay at the Dundee Arms Inn and we were very satisfied. The room was charming and quaint. TV, Phone and WiFi available. The front desk service was good. Wonderfully friendly staff. What we did not expect was the free exercise program that was included with the room! No elevator, and no help offered to get our two heavy bags up the narrow staircase to our 3rd floor room. The food was exceptional! We enjoyed the close proximity to downtown Charlottetown and shopping on the waterfront.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic business district on quiet safe street in olde Charlottetown. This 1903 Queen Anne Inn and modern Annex have been welcoming guests for 46 years. 22 guest rooms, featuring private baths, colored televisions,free high speed wireless internet, telephones, air conditioning, non smoking atmosphere and guest parking. Award winning Dining Room, Lounge and a beautiful outdoor patio. Highly maintained property offering friendly personal service. Recommended by CAA/AAA and "Where to Eat in Canada" Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Dundee Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundee Arms Hotel Charlottetown
- Dundee Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island