“Absolutely Perfect!!!!”

Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Charlottetown
Toronto, Canada
“Absolutely Perfect!!!!”
Reviewed February 7, 2011

Due to my occupation travelling has come an unfortunate necessity I deal with on a regular basis. My last trip to Charlottetown I wasn't pleased with the hotel I stayed at, so I decided to try the Best Western. I'm glad I did!

All the staff I met was great and very helpful, and special thanks to Tracey at front desk. I was extremely satisfied with my room and all the ammenties. Thank you so much and I will most certainly be back to this hotel!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Ladykiller08

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Burnt Church, Canada
Reviewed January 24, 2011

The service was what made my trip, they we're so helpfull, full of information and they are the friendliest people you will ever meet.

The rooms were nice, simple and cozy. The pool was fun and it was nice that they had just got in some new workout equipment.

The location is perfect, just a walk away from EVERYTHING, which is a great thing. There are a lot of things to do and see in Charlottetown and this Best Western is in the right spot.

The service was what i liked best because they are so friendly, they make the conversations so sociable that you feel extremely comfortable. Their best emplyee would have to be the front desk worker Tracey, she is one of the friendliest women you will ever meet and made our stay much more worthy.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KimMitchell
Charlottetown, Canada
Reviewed January 24, 2011

the hotel is a very nice place, very respectful. the service was good, never had a problem with the staff or housekeepers. i would come stay here again, it was nice, the staff was very caring and respectful.

• Stayed September 2010
1 Thank denisebernard
nova scotia
Reviewed November 7, 2010

Stayed one night. Beds comfy, TV great, room small, adjoining room so could hear people
in other room all night through the door, could hear every step from room above all evening and next morning. Awoke at 7 a.m. to water pouring out of vent in bathroom so our sleep was not great. Breakfast was very good a lot of variety. I would suggest choosing a room on the top floor without an adjoining door. Location was good for us as we were going the Confederation Centre.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed October 20, 2010

Stayed at this Best Western Hotel in Charlottetown Canada for 10 days while on business. The staff were all very friendly and helpfull. The rooms are nice and comfortable, some comes complete with a small kitchen if you want to do your own cooking. I found the beds quite a bit too soft and same with the pillows, which some people may like, but I found it hard to sleep. Another down side is that the "continental" breakfast was a bit thin, consisting only of cereals, boiled eggs, and waffles. Also the only meals at night are small snacks served in the bar. There is a heated pool and a small gym which was quite nice too. If you dont mind eating out every meal, this is a nice hotel to stay.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
charboneau, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Charlottetown, responded to this review, October 27, 2010
I would like to thank the guest for taking the time to comment on their stay at our property.
We have just recently completed a full renovation of our hotel and it is most gratifying to see that our guests appreciate the enhancements.
I will continue to monitor the variety of the Free Continental Breakfast items which I fully understand can at times become a bit repetetive during a longer stay. I do appreciate the feedback.
I will share the guest's observations with the hotel team.
Charlottetown, Canada
Reviewed October 11, 2010

My husband and I along with our 12 year old son and our dog moved here from another province. We spent 7 weeks at the Best Western Charlottetown until our new home was ready. It was an incredible experience. Our son enjoyed his daily swims in the heated pool and I thoroughly enjoyed the fitness centre overlooking the pool. We stayed in a 1 bedroom apt which had a full size stove and fridge. Laundry services were just a short walk down the hall. Free breakfast of waffles, toast, yogurt, fruit, cereal and more was also included and delicious. While the restaurant had a limited evening menu, we certainly enjoyed the food.....try the awesome meatballs!!! The Best Western is within walking distance of downtown shopping, theatres and a wide selection of some of the best restaurants you'll find anywhere. The management and staff went out of their way to make us feel at home and it had become our home away from home. It made our adjustment to living in a different province so much easier. Thank you my friends for all your nice gestures!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank Dorothy053
It was an absolute pleasure reading this customer's feedback. Our hotel has just been ciompletely refurbished with many pleasing features.
Friendly service is one of the many areas that we focus on and this becomes especially important when the guests spend an extended time at our property.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming them in the near future.
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed October 7, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights before taking the ferry to Les Iles de la Madeleine. It was Sept. 3 through 5, 2010. Hurricane Earl was hitting PEI on Saturday PM. We did not lose power and no services were interrupted. Rooms were cleaned and large. Just make sure you don't get one that has the view on the inside pool as it is darker. The complementary breakfast was O.K. but first morning I could not get hard boiled egg, there was none left while I was there. The pool was large and pleasant but the whirpool was closed. Overall, I recommand this hotel.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family