Lowest prices for your stay
$72
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/24/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
$72
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/24/21
Expedia.com$76
Priceline$80
eDreams$72
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 24, 2019

We booked an Airbnb in Charlottetown and after arriving, I knew I could not stay there more than one night. I called and Kayla got us an early check in for the next morning. The room was clean, affordable, spacious and dog-friendly. It is also very close to downtown restaurants and the waterfront. Breakfast was also very good, and included. Thanks for the great service and helping us out of a bad situation!

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank Jessica F
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Thank you for your perfect rating and kind comments. I am sorry that your first experience was not a pleasurable one. Kayla is one of our great Associates I have the pleasure of working with every day. I am so very happy that we were able to help you turn your experience in to a positive one. I hope we will see you for future visits to Charlottetown.

Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

Checked in an did not know we would be staying across the street. The desk said it is not policy to inform guests that they will not be staying in the main building. When we got to our room it looked like the bathroom was barely cleaned with urine stains on the floor around the toilet, filthy floors and what appears to be feces on the wall by the toilet paper holder. If we were not staying with our whole hockey team we would have changed hotels.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your stay. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I also believe that you and I had the opportunity to discuss this matter and we came to a reasonable resolution, which you agreed upon and stayed an additional night with us. If I am mistaken, then please reach out to me, as I would very much like to have a better understanding of your situation.

Reviewed January 25, 2019

We booked this for one night and could not have asked for a better location. We had a car and drove but it is walking distance to the downtown area and historic sites. Our room was clean and had coffee and microwave and a fridge. Iron and Ironing board and hair dryer. There is an indoor pool. Coffee is available in the foyer and so is water with lemon or other fruit 24 hours. The complimentary breakfast is both hot and cold and there are ample staff on hand to replenish and assist. Very well priced and would go back if ever on the island again. Had everything we needed.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to rate and share feedback on your stay with us. We appreciate the detailed explanation of our hotel, and the ease at which guests can walk from our location to the downtown area. We are always striving to provide the exact experience you have detailed in your review. I hope we will see you in the near future to once again provide you with terrific customer service.

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

The hotel rooms and decor are dated and a bit run down, but they are clean. I found hotel staff very friendly and helpful.
The common areas such as the fitness Center and pool certainly need some updates.
Average hotel. I would stay here again, I just wish the price was a bit lower.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay with us. I am disappointed that you found the décor to be less then acceptable. We do work hard to keep things clean and in good repair for our guests. To state we are average is fair......we are a 3 star hotel and price ourselves and work to provide an experience worthy of that rating or higher at all times. I hope we will see you for future visits to PEI.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

We expected better service and facilities for the price we paid for the room. Front desk staff were rude on arrival, the toilet not properly cleaned and the mattress was old. We tried to bring this up with the assistant front desk manager this morning but he didn’t seem concerned at all...really do not recommend staying here!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Michel R
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay here at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre. I am sorry that we did not meet all of your expectations. Feedback such as yours helps us to improve as we move forward. I hope you can consider giving us another opportunity in the future.