Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$76
Priceline$80
Hotels.com$76
eDreams$72
Travelocity$76
FindHotel$77
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Our main complaint was with the bathroom - the toilet seat had damage, which in my opinion made it most unhygienic - the wash basin also had a crack, which we felt was also unsanitary. The waste baskets had personal trash left in them from the previous guests - and the floor, which was tile, had been waxed making it dangerously slippery, Our beds were so badly made we had to remake them each day - all in all not a trip to be repeated.

Room tip: could not offer one
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank aldermar
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay here at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre. I am sorry that we did not meet all of your expectations. I will be bringing this to the attention of our housekeeping manger's attention. Feedback such as yours helps us to improve as we move forward. I hope you can consider giving us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Room was not very clean, neither was the bathroom. The only saving graces were that it was within walking distance of downtown, near to many historical sites, and the air conditioning worked. We stayed in the conference centre part - across the street from the main building. Had breakfast brunch 2 days. Both days atrocious. Cold hard scrambled egg pattie. No bacon, No silverware one day. No milk for tea. Over ripe fruit and by the time you got all that you wanted, the hot food was cold anyway.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank traveller8789

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay here at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre. I am sorry that we did not meet all of your expectations. I am working closely with housekeeping to look at your concerns. Feedback such as yours helps us to improve as we move forward. I hope you can consider giving us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

My husband and I stayed there recently and what a dump it was! Our room was in the “basement” and as soon as we opened the door there was a strong musty smell. The carpets were dirty and there was a 1970’s dehumidifier in the room. It was disgusting. I called the front desk to see if we could change rooms but they said there was none available. It was old home week in Charlottetown so most hotels were fully booked. When I booked this hotel they said there was no cancellation available or we would have tried to go somewhere else. My husband and I were attending a wedding that day so we left for the wedding. When we returned later that night we noticed the carpet was wet as soon as we opened the door. We looked up and there was a drip coming from the ceiling. I placed a garbage pail underneath and by morning there was 4 inches of water in it. Now we know why there was a musty smell and why there was a dehumidifier in the room. It was very obvious that the water was leaking for some time as the ceiling tile had lots of stains. How this hotel could rent a room in this condition and charge full price of $250.00 is simple outrageous! And there is a question of safety, since there were old water stains and wet carpet, could there be mold? I complained at the front desk and they acted like they didn’t care. They did not offer to get a manager or offer us a reduced price, nothing. Not happy at all! I definely would not recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Kim C

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay here at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre. I am sorry that we did not meet all of your expectations. Feedback such as yours helps us to improve as we move forward. I hope you can consider giving us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel last weekend. Almost $200 a night and they didn't clean our room or even change the towels. I had stayed there before in the past but never again. Hotel is outdated and staff didn't seem to care that the room wasn't cleaned. And added bonus they charge the vacationer surtax as well. Avoid this one folks.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank twahale

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay here at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre. I am sorry that we did not meet all of your expectations. I will be discussing your concerns with my housekeeping manager. Feedback such as yours helps us to improve as we move forward. I hope you can consider giving us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We have never written a review before but felt we needed to review this hotel so that management would take this seriously. The carpets need cleaned - they smell like urine. The smell was unbearable. The kitchen suite was awful. There was food dripping from the cupboards. The location was good but we will never return until these issues are resolved. Please look at all of the reviews and beware!

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank E9740AYjd

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay here at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre. I am sorry that we did not meet all of your expectations. I can assure you that I take all reviews seriously. I will be discussing your comments qwith my housekeeping manager. Feedback such as yours helps us to improve as we move forward. I hope you can consider giving us another opportunity in the future.