Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Great George(Charlottetown)
Excellent 5/5
The Holman Grand Hotel(Charlottetown)
  • Pool
Suites of Euston(Charlottetown)
Good 3.5/5
The Hotel on Pownal(Charlottetown)
Rodd Charlottetown(Charlottetown)
Very Good 4/5
Delta Hotels Prince Edward(Charlottetown)
  • Pool
Dundee Arms Inn(Charlottetown)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsunderground tunnelgrafton streetwithin walking distancepleasant staydowntown attractionshot breakfastyogurtprince edward islandtheatre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Have visited Charlottetown several times with my family & am so grateful that Chance led me to the Best Western Hotel there & Room 236.......a Queen Sized Suite with two beds plus a pull out sofa bed.....sitting area, two TVs, WiFi, bar fridge & sink with storage for provisions, glasses, dishes, picture windows overlooking the indoor pool , complimentary ,Continental & hot buffet style breakfast served . All that Plus within walking distance to all the downtown amenities including shopping & Lobster on the Wharf!!!!
Our stays have always been pleasant, quiet, clean & above all , very reasonably priced.......since we stayed more than 5 nights, we qualified for the Extended Stay Rates .....an added bonus to say the least.
I will definitely be staying here on future visits to Charlottetown.
Front desk personnel & housekeeping were very helpful, pleasant & quick to address any questions or issues.

Room Tip: IF YOU ARE MORE THAN 2 OR 3, ROOM 236 IS GREAT!!! If you are more than 2 or 3 people, then Room 236 is great!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Wayne C, Assistant General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

I want to thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback about your stay with us. You have done a terrific job of explaining the many offerings we have for our guests. From oversized rooms to hot breakfast and of course in the heart of downtown Charlottetown. I look forward to hosting you on a return trip to Charlottetown.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Very convient location in downtown. Within walking distance of may restaurants and historical sights.
Older hotel with many amenities. Could use a better cleaning staff. We stayed for two days and the second day our room was not cleaned properly. The bed was not made and the floor was not vacuumed. I was disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Wayne C, Assistant General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience staying at our property. What you explain about the state of your bed is not our standards at all. I have shared this with the housekeeping manager and we will ensure this never happens again. I hope you will consider staying with us in the fututre, to allow us to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

This was a typical Best Western experience, nothing thrilling, even though things worked ok. The room was basic, beds were average. A huge plus was that the window could be opened in the bathroom for some fresh air. The air conditioning breeze smelled strange (moldy), so did not want to use it anymore. Breakfast was slightly disappointing, kind of cheap stuff available. Still, the room was rather pricey. For that price I paid I was expecting to get a lot more.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Wayne C, Assistant General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

I would like to thank you for your valuable comments about your stay. I am pleased that you found us to be similar to our Family of Best Western hotels. Our price is reflective of the destination we operate from. PEI is considered to be a resort destination and can slightly higher rates on occasion. I hope you will consider staying with us on a return trip to PEI.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We have travelled to the East Coast before but never to PEI. We choose the Best Western because we are familiar with their hotel chain. This hotel is centrally located in Charlottetown and convenient to all the amenities that we wanted to engage in. Good restaurants and historical sites harbour scenery. The room was well equiped since it was a suite. The only problem was we were there two days and the second day the room was not cleaned very well.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your kind feedback about your stay. I am pleased that you enjoyed the room and we are in the process of refreshing many areas of our property. I hope you will choose again on a return trip to PEI.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

everything was excellent,clean room,food good,staff excellent, would stay nowhere else.we were on a 3 week road trip stayed in best western's all trip.the staff on front desk were very helpful on booking our next stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jennifer I very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and all the other Best Western's along your trip. I hope we will see you again in the future, on another East Coast Adventure.