Very convient location in downtown. Within walking distance of may restaurants and historical sights.
Older hotel with many amenities. Could use a better cleaning staff. We stayed for two days and the second day our room was not cleaned properly. The bed was not made and the floor was not vacuumed. I was disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Charlottetown, with its great downtown location, is a wonderful choice for your travelling requirements. Close to Charlottetown's many restaurants, Confederation Centre of the Arts, Founders Hall, water front attractions, Province House, Confederation Court Mall, Holland College Campus, Government offices, Charlottetown's Festival grounds, hiking and bicycling trails, all that can be reached with a leisurely walk from this City center hotel. As well you will enjoy a pleasant stay in our clean, comfortable facility with many amenities such as indoor heated pool, fitness center, conference center, business center, in house laundry, dry cleaning services and rooms that range from standard hotel rooms to apartment style rooms with full kitchens. If "FREE" is something that you wish to experience, then included in the rates are "FREE" parking, "FREE" WI-FI and a "FREE" hot breakfast that is second to none. The BEST WESTERN Charlottetown's clean and comfortable hotel with our wonderful staff that is friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional. Bring your Family to stay with our Family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Charlottetown Hotel Charlottetown
- Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center Prince Edward Island