We stayed at the Best Western in Charlottetown in July for 3 nights. We had to stay in the Conference Centre across the street, where there was one really slow elevator. Our room was clean, though had not been redecorated since the 80's. Breakfast was the biggest letdown, with limited edible choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Charlottetown, with its great downtown location, is a wonderful choice for your travelling requirements. Close to Charlottetown's many restaurants, Confederation Centre of the Arts, Founders Hall, water front attractions, Province House, Confederation Court Mall, Holland College Campus, Government offices, Charlottetown's Festival grounds, hiking and bicycling trails, all that can be reached with a leisurely walk from this City center hotel. As well you will enjoy a pleasant stay in our clean, comfortable facility with many amenities such as indoor heated pool, fitness center, conference center, business center, in house laundry, dry cleaning services and rooms that range from standard hotel rooms to apartment style rooms with full kitchens. If "FREE" is something that you wish to experience, then included in the rates are "FREE" parking, "FREE" WI-FI and a "FREE" hot breakfast that is second to none. The BEST WESTERN Charlottetown's clean and comfortable hotel with our wonderful staff that is friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional. Bring your Family to stay with our Family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Charlottetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Charlottetown Hotel Charlottetown
- BEST WESTERN Charlottetown Prince Edward Island