Great hotel. I think it's a good value for the price we paid, but one night of the three was far more expensive than the other two. As far as I could tell, there were no special events in town which have been a factor in the price.
We opted for a King Suite - great choice. More expensive than a regular room - but very spacious and in the back of the hotel away from noise.
We found the hotel to be clean and comfortable.
- Great breakfast - by far best of the three places we stayed on our 9 night trip through NS and PEI. Choice of eggs (oemlet, scrambled, etc.), sausage or bacon (depending on day); the usual cold cereals, pastries, muffins, bagels, toast. Yogurt, bananas (on days we were there), hard boiled eggs, choice of juices, and very good coffee - all kept in great supply by a couple of hard-working gals.
- Comfortable beds.
- Refrigerator in room.
- Large bathroom and vanity with nice supply of shampoos, lotions, etc.
- Free WiFi internet access.
- Business center with patron access to internet.
- K-Mart a stone's throw away (for those forgotten travel items).
- Nothing really. They do cater to bus tours - which can make for crowded breakfasts, depending on your timing.
About a 10 minute drive to downtown Chalrottetown. The route can be very congested during rush hours. Easy access to all the scenic drives around the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlottetown. The sophisticated Holiday Inn Express Charlottetown Hotel borders the city's harbor and is just a short distance from the University of Prince Edward Island and many great attractions. This Charlottetown hotel, located in the capital city of Prince Edwards Island, is just a short distance from many fine area attractions, including the Confederation Centre of the Arts, Fox Meadow Golf and Country Club and numerous cycling paths. You can go on an adventure through the Head of Hillsborough, the Tea Hill and the South Shore loop on your bicycle while staying here in Charlottetown. Other hotels in the area can't compete with our great value and location. Our Charlottetown hotel offers the best solutions for your area business needs. You can stay productive at our well-equipped business centre that features copy, fax and print services, and if you want a meeting to go off without a hitch, host it in one of our three spacious meeting rooms considered the best among Charlottetown, PEI hotels. Stay at Holiday Inn Express and you can experience a blend of convenient amenities, great value and service. You can go for a swim in the heated, indoor pool and relax on our deck. Keep your workout routine in sync at our fitness center that features free weights, treadmills and stair climbers. Don't wait any longer, reserve your room at our Charlottetown hotel today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Charlottetown
- Holiday Inn Express Charlottetown
- Holiday Inn Charlottetown
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown Prince Edward Island