Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown
Dutch Inn Hotel(Cornwall)
Sherwood Motel(Charlottetown)
Suites of Euston(Charlottetown)
View Hotel
All reviewshi expressfront deskrecently stayed at this hoteltim hortonsjack frost festivalwould stay here againthe hotel is cleanminute drive to downtownbreakfast stafffree breakfasthot tubthe breakfast areayogurtbeds were comfortablenew brunswickgreat place to stayeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This hotel is very easy to find as you drive into Charlottetown from the Confederation Bridge. It is located near two grocerie stores and several "big box" stores. Historic downtown Charlottetown is only a 5 minute drive away.

This is a standard Holiday Inn Express. My bed was very comfortable but the walls in my room had not been cleaned for a long time as I noticed lots of dirt, smudges, and even a greasy hand print! My room also included a mini fridge and microwave.

The breakfast was standard and included cereals, bread & bagels, fruits, juice, and coffee.

The fitness facility was small, but adequate, and the pool looked to be a decent size (although I did not use it).

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Thierry_Surette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay. I wanted to let you know that I forwarded your comments to our maintenance department and the room you stayed in has been repainted to offer a nicely refreshed look. Thank you for making me aware of the need to refresh this room and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Thierry Surette, General Manager Holiday Inn Expres & Suites Charlottetown

Reviewed November 29, 2012

The hotel staff is extremely helpful and courteous.
The hotel is situated right off the main road is easy to find.
The rooms are what you would expect from the Holiday Inn brand. The bed was extremely comfortable and high off the floor - which is always a plus with me.
The laundry room is almost a lounge with wing chairs, pop and snack machines.
The gym and pool are also well maintained.

Room Tip: If you're a smoker ask for a room with a door leading directly to the outside.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Thierry_Surette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the upgraded mattress! I hope you didn't have to spend too much time lounging in the laundry room and were able to enjoy Charlottetown and all it has to offer. See you next time!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We were in town for the Prince Edward Island marathon and booked the Holiday Inn only because it is dog friendly. I expected it to offer only the basics, but it was much more! Very clear hotel, comfortable beds and nice decor. There was a clean and well equipped gym, pool and hot tub.

The hotel staff kindly offered a late check-out - 3 pm - because I was running the full marathon. So important for me not to have to rush afterwards! I really appreciated it.

The breakfast was decent - not memorable, but offered everything needed and it tasted fine. There was lots of selection, so I was able to figure things out for the big race day.

Room Tip: If you have a dog with you ask for the first floor. There are sliding doors in the rooms, so you do not have to go up and down the hall to take your dog out,
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Thierry_Surette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

It was a pleasure having you and your fellow marathon runners at our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed the late checkout!

See you next year,

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed two nights at this motel and found it clean, comfortable, and with excellent service. We dealt with several people at the front desk, all of whom seemed to go out of their way to assist us. I had some business to take care of which required use of the computer, copies of pages printed out, and the faxing of materials. All of these things were done efficiently, and without additional cost. The breakfast was exceptional.

We usually like to stay at independent lodgings with a flavor of the locality, and do not usually stay in a Holiday Inn. A problem arose on this occasion with our reservation elsewhere, so we took this room out of necessity. Notwithstanding our reluctance initially, our experience at this Holiday Inn Express was strikingly positive, motivating me to recommend this motel as an exceptional place to stay in Charlottetown.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your recent experiences at the Holiday Inn. I am very pleased to hear that our team exceeded your expectations and were able to ensure your visit was a memorable one.

Best wishes,

Reviewed October 21, 2012

My wife and I stayed a night with out dog. It's nice to have pet friendly places along the way. The location was perfect to University and the staff were very helpful and accommodating. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. It was a good stay for a good price.
We'll be staying there again when in Charlottetown.

Room Tip: Sray on the ground floor with a pet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Thierry_Surette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

It is great to hear your enjoyed your stay. We really enjoy having four legged guest around the hotel and I am sure they enjoy all the green space our property offers! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.