“Nice place to rest”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Charlottetown
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My wife and I stayed a night with out dog. It's nice to have pet friendly places along the way. The location was perfect to University and the staff were very helpful and accommodating. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. It was a good stay for a good price.
We'll be staying there again when in Charlottetown.

Room Tip: Sray on the ground floor with a pet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Thierry_Surette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

It is great to hear your enjoyed your stay. We really enjoy having four legged guest around the hotel and I am sure they enjoy all the green space our property offers! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I arrived in Charlottetown for a business trip about 2 hours before check in time. Front desk managed to get me into my room so I could get ready for my meeting. It was a spacious, beautiful room. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast had everything you could want! A real feast. This hotel is not right in the heart of the city, but not far from the attractions. It was a lovely experience and if I go back to Charlottetown again I will stay here again.

Room Tip: You might want to avoid rooms near the pool area on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Thierry_Surette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

We are glad to hear you liked our breakfast feast! We look for to seeing you on your next visit to the Island.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

The room was very nice. Much larger than we had anticipated! The staff was absolutely amazing!!! The evening staff was especially helpful and so friendly, I wanted to hug them!
The location is great. The pool is clean and good sized. The workout equipment is top notch!
The breakfast buffet had a very nice offering, and the dining area is huge.

A great home away from home! Free Internet worked great! Two thumbs up!

Room Tip: We had a fridge, bar sink and microwave in the room! Great surprise!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Hi Michelle, I will share your enthusiasm with our evening crew! I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and hopefully we will see you back again in the future. In the future if you are compelled to hug our staff.....just go for it...they like hugs.

Best wishes,

Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

This is my 4th time staying here. Service is always great an helpful. This time out I was put on the 3rd floor. The room is really large and very cool. It has a king bed in the main of the room and has a side room with bunk beds in it with its own tv. Cool spot - very modern. Surprised me actually. Again I will
Come back here next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: October 2012

Thank you for your continued support and the great feedback. Our team tries very hard to make our guests feel like they have a home away from home and they will be pleased when I share your comments with them.

See you next time,

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Isabel and Adam from the front desk when above normal service to make our stay enjoyable. Staff like this should make a company more rewarding. Great stay in PEI. Holiday Inn will now be my Hotel of choice in the future.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Earl R
Thierry_Surette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear Earl,
Thank you for recognizing two of our great team members. Although Isabel has only recently joined our team; her commitment to great guest service is obvious when we realize that our guests already remember her name. I have passed along my thanks to both Isabel and Adam for ensuring that your stay was a memorable one.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I just want too pass on a thank you to Carla in the breakfast dining area. This gal was wonderful to deal with each and every day of my 2 week stay in your facility as part of the UPS team that stayed there. This gal always walked in at 0600 with a smile and greeted myself and others in a cordial manner. The service industry needs more people like this young lady in order that we as travellers enjoy an extended stay away from our homes. I would appreciate it if Thierry would pass on my comments too her as she truly deserves an attagirl. In the event I ever travel back to PEI, I will surely book my stay with you folks. Thank you bery much.

Mark Horne
Calgary,Ab

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thanks Mark,
I did exactly as you asked, I passed along your comments to Carla and told her she deserved an "attagirl". She chuckled!

It was great to have you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you make it back our way be it business or pleasure.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I stayed at this holiday inn had a bad experience with Albert at front desk there was one Young man with i believe a tattoo on his neck not sure of his name who was very friendly and very busy who went above and beyond he made the issues with Albert not so bad i plan on staying here again thanks to him

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for sharing your recent experiences at our hotel with me. I would like to appologize for our not meeting your expectations during each and every encounter with the team. I am pleased that Matt was able to make your stay more enjoyable; I will also continue to work with my team to ensure that everyone has a great experience and receives the same service regardless of which team members is helping them.