“Very cute cafe”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Halifax, Canada
“Very cute cafe”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

We went to Leonard's for brunch this afternoon, I picked it by simply looking up "best brunch Charlottetown".. What a cute spot! Right in the centre of the city, very warm charming atmosphere, busy but not overwhelming, it seems like a popular place: there was no free table for us, so we sat by the "fireplace" with other people. Food and drinks appeared quickly. I wanted to get a Bavarian breakfast, but ended up choosing a healthier option: a salad, and my girlfriend had a sandwich, we were both happy with those choices. Good size too, oh it was awesome - fresh veggies from the market, can't go wrong with that; delicious smoked salmon, havarti cheese on the sandwich, very simple and yummy. If I lived here I'd go there all the time - even if just for a cup of coffee. A word about the service - good, quick, honest; I loved everything about Leonard's, go there if you're in Charlottetown.

Edmonton, Canada
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Bypassed Cora's to get here based on the reviews. We were not disappointed. Breakfast bagel overstuffed with egg and bacon with a diced tomato side that was wonderful. Vegetable omelette light and great choice of fresh vegetables. French toast was thoroughly enjoyed by the kids. Coffee was amazing.

Boston, Massachusetts
“food good service not so good”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Went there for breakfast - about half full. Service was slow - Coffee is brewed cup by cup in an espresso machine - it made good coffee, but seemed like it took forever, particularly if there are several in a party.

Also, I like my breakfast coffee filled and refilled as I eat. Here, because they make them one cup at a time, if you ask for more coffee you need to wait for them to brew it - I presume they charge you for another cup, but never got to that point since I didn't want to wait.

The food was good, but again there was long wait between ordering and food.

Visited August 2014
Orillia, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The choc croissants were to die for!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

When my family of 4 arrived at this restaurant at 10:30am they were packed. I thought we would just wait but the owner told us he wouldn't want us to have a bad experience with the kitchen being busy and us waiting. I thought that was great, my boys got haircuts across the street at a barber shop (great gals btw) and we came back a half hour later. He remembered us and seated us...best eggs benedict I have had in a while everything was great..coffee was perfect. It was worth the wait....

• Visited August 2014
“Lovely Brunch”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Loved the stylish interior and relaxed setting. We enjoyed a nice brunch of eggs Benny and the market salad. Everything was fresh and our side of potatoes were perfection! Wished I had room for dessert or the delish looking pastries out front!

1 Thank Quin M