“Fabulous Lunch”

Cuisines: European, German, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We went here for lunch on the recommendation of a friend and were not disappointed. We had the Schnitzel and the smoked salmon bagel. Both were fresh and well prepared. Do not leave without eating some dessert. The Vanilla Roll was to die for!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Best soup ever! Great sandwich and cookies. Table outside needs help but otherwise great experience.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had a delicious lunch with my sister here, a local resident who is justifiably proud of this cafe. The floor space has been expanded compared to last year and the extra space is very welcoming and comfortable. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

This attractive cafe has wonderful breakfasts - and likely other meals too, but we had breakfast. Tables inside and outside, shady side of street in the morning so perfect temperature in July. I highly recommend the French toast on homemade multigrain bread with real maple syrup, and my husband had an omelet. Both had just the right flavor and browning on the outside. Great food and attractive setting!

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We had an early dinner here..... Went at 4pm since they close at 5pm. I had the special, chicken Parmesan ciabatta with a green salad. It was SO yummy. I loved it. My husband had a ham sandwich, while it was good he felt it was pretty skimpy on the meat. My son had eggs Benedict and said they were the best he 's ever had. The decor in this cafe is really really cute, lots of whites and blues, very clean and fresh feeling. I really enjoyed our meal and would recommend it!