“A Pleasant and Pretty Breakfast”

Leonhard's Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 257 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: European, German, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I was desperate. I had promised my mom and aunt a nice breakfast, but could not locate a spot that made all parties happy... until we spotted Leonhard's! A hearty egg breakfast = Happy mom & aunt... Smoked salmon and capers bagel = Happy me. Good coffee = All happy. To boot, the atmosphere is absolutely lovely with white walls and charming birch tree decor.

1  Thank Amanda M

Reviewed June 24, 2012

This place is sooo good! Food and service is delicious. All home made (I believe). Staff are lovely. Great spot to eat lunch, drink coffee and chit chat with a friend. I often frequent this spot with a close family member when in town and we enjoy ourselves. The only down side is the coffee - you pay for each cup.....no refills. Each coffee is individualy made...so I guess its fair to charge for each, but still would be nice if they offered some other coffee refill situation for those who didn't order lattes or cappuccino's.....I don't want to pay $2.25, for example, for a refill when I already paid that for my first

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Leonhard's is nestled nearby five other coffee shops, and a block away from four or five others. That said, Leonhard's is unique both in its service and products. If you enjoy very good German pastries, more than decent coffee and a "gemütlich atmosphäre" check out this boutique café.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Axel & Alex make the best sandwiches I have ever tasted... so fresh, so vibrant - you must try one!!

3  Thank stahlie
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I could have a serious addiction to the marvellous coffees, delicious sandwiches and mouth watering desserts in this quaint, elegant cafe. Enjoy the European flair and terrific service.