“Need to acknowledge the customer”
Review of Lot 30 Restaurant - CLOSED

Lot 30 Restaurant
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2010

Had dinner there a couple of weeks ago and there were eight of us. It was our first time there and we had high expectations. The steak was the highest priced item on the menu and we asked if it was good and were told it was fabulous. Unfortunately, some of our meals were great, but the steak was really tough, and when one of our party mentioned it to the server, she said she would pass it along to the chef. Then she avoided our table for the rest of the evening and someone else brought us our bill. An acknowledgement of any kind would have been appreciated. We won't be back.

1  Thank DianeB2

Reviewed September 4, 2010

Over THE proverbial top in every way. Creative, unique presentations ,delectible food cooked perfectly, reasonable portions that satisfy, elegant minimalist decor that doesn't detract from the main attraction....the menu, enthused and able staff, background music to stimulate the appetite. Who would mind paying for food that is this good? Not us. The only 2 disappointments are that we live on the west coast of the US, and getting here often will be a challenge, AND we think you should find some really talented local artists to feature on your walls. Remain minimalist and true, no matter what, in that regard.
But we're prepared to sing prasies to the roof tops to our friends who live in the eastern US. If you are a local, get in here to dine and support Travi and Gordon Bailey. They're making the Charlottetown restaurant scene a far better place than anywhere on the island.

Reviewed September 3, 2010

Great mains and nice presentation. Nice atmosphere albeit they could use some warmth and colour. Good value for money.

Reviewed August 25, 2010

Had a lunch at Lot 30 arranged as part of a conference. The food was fantastic. I had cucumber soup as an appetiser and it was lovely and light. My main course of halibut was fantastic and the summer berry dacquoise was just right. The food was light and the portions were nearer to the size I would expect them to be. I know that North American portions are larger than British ones, but in every other restaurant I ended up leaving at least half my food; here, I only left about a third of it! It was great and the atmosphere in the place was clean and modern. I had a truly enjoyable experience at this restaurant.

Reviewed August 24, 2010

Everything was perfect! We sat at the bar and had dinner. The Bartender, Lawence
was very knowledgeable and knew great service.
We started with great Martinis - then scuptuous oysters and brie and pear salad.
Then I had the scallops and my other half had the duck
We finished with the chocolate molton cake- to die for!!!!
It was all fabulous - not one complaint. Can't wait to go back
A little pricey - but you do get what you pay for.
Excellent!!!