“Delicious!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Lot 30 Restaurant - CLOSED

Lot 30 Restaurant
Cuisines: Canadian, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
“Delicious!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2014

Great experience from start to end... Greated right when we walked in and taken care of very warm and professionally all night!
The waiter new all the items and was able to suggest exactly what we were looking for, even certain drinks off the menu.
The food was amazing, even the bread before our meal came out was the best we have had.
Recommend this fine establishment to anyone, especially if you come from a big city it rivals anywhere you can go!

• Visited August 2014

“Saved my palate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

Was not having good dining experiences in New Brunswick. Took a ride over to PEI and ended up quickly reading reviews about this place so opted to go.. I have to say our meals were perfect. I don;t usually have steak when i go out but the ribeye was flawlessly cooked and so flavorful. Appetizers were great, very thrilled to find something to eat that i could savor.

Atmosphere was very nice also, contemporary and enough room between tables to enjoy conversation.

• Visited June 2014
Newcastle, Australia
“Perfect evening, left stuffed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went here based on the great reviews of the place. The interior was nicely designed, and the staff were exceptionally nice. The proportions were large, and after an appetizer and main, I unfortunately didn't have room for any of the great looking options
I would highly, highly, very highly recommend the Mussel butter baked oysters. I have never had them this way, but I would come back just for them. Outstanding. For mains I had the lobster and my husband the pork. Both were perfectly cooked and so tasty you could not leave any on the plate.
Recommend calling ahead to reserve to ensure a spot!

Visited August 2014
Charlottetown, Canada
“Disappointing experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

This has been my favourite restaurant in Chtown for years which we frequent regularly year round. I have previously written great reviews and recommended it widely. My last experience however, has affected my desire to return. We had brought friends with us a few weeks ago. We were seated at 6pm and find not receive our food until 8 pm. When my haddock with chanterelles arrived there were no chanterelles. I asked the waiter about this and he didn't say anything and walked away. A little while later Mrs. Bailey arrived with a dish of chanterelles and said "you were missing these" no apology, and no notice of the fact that my fish was virtually finished by this time. I did not make a fuss as we had guests with us but I was very disappointed. When the waiter asked if we wanted to see dessert menus we said we did. We never received them and left the restaurant after 3 hours completely dissatisfied with the service. An off day? Maybe, but for what we paid, and the standard this restaurant wants to project, not good enough.

• Visited August 2014
New York City, New York
“It could have been better...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

I had the lobster and it wasn't as good as I hoped it to be. Being in PEI, I was hoping for the best! The oysters were just average, and the beef tartar was also average. Wouldn't really recommend this place and am not sure why it had such high ratings.

1 Thank Victoria R